Thursday, March 14, 2013

PRAYING FOR THE SUPERNATURAL IN ME

In Luke 1:37 the Angel assured Mary that nothing is impossible with God. We clearly see Mary believing God would do what was absolutely impossible in her as well as on the earth and in history. We also need to pray for the impossible in our own lives.

I have a personal challenge right now that I know I am not strong enough to carry out. I do not have the courage. I will not be able to stand against people I love who do not agree with me. I do not see how it could be accomplished if I had enough backbone to carry it out. I believe this is definitely of God. So I am praying for God to do the impossible in me.

I want to remind you that the Kindle edition of my novel, IN THE WILDERNESS, is free this week, March 12-16, 2013. You can access it on my website, http://daveswatch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment